Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Introducing; Miss Molly Mae

I can now say that I have officially photographed the birth of a child.  I can also now say that it is not something I am prepared to offer as a service at this time, except for my very close friends and family.  First, the fees that it would require to make it fair to me as a professional are not something I think most people are prepared to pay for.  Second, being "on-call" puts restraints on the rest of my life I'm not prepared to pay on a regular basis.

That said, it was an experience that I am very glad to have had.  It was crazy intense, it was highly informative, and it was an intimate and special moment with some dear friends/family.  And now there is this perfect little person in the world that I saw enter it.  It's crazy cool.

So here is a little glimpse, but only a little, since most of the images are personal and reserved for the mother and father (and whomever they choose to share them with).







And now that beautiful little girl is two weeks old!

And seriously, click on that face, because it's too darn cute to view just as a thumbnail.

1 comment:

  1. You have done an AWESOME job!! I'm sure it wasn't easy at all having to stay so long and having to watch Crystal be in pain while you took pictures! But she'll cherish these photos forever. I sure wish I would have had a photographer with my last baby. My husband and mom took some pictures, but NOTHING like this! Again, fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete