Monday, April 15, 2013

My Oh My; Contest Update

I haven't received a single entry for the photo contest yet!  Oh my, this has never happened before.

What does this mean?  You may well ask.  It means one of two things is going to happen.

First, I'm going to postpone the deadline until this Friday, the 19th.

If I receive enough entries I'll go ahead with the contest and just alter the judging a bit to suit.  If I receive too few I will comp the entries I do receive a 20% discount on a full session.

For current prices (please be mindful these do change from time to time), please send me a private e-mail so we can address any concerns you may have directly.

I'm not completely sure what the appropriate number of entries is at this moment, so I'm not going to paint myself into a corner by setting that until I see the response.  I do promise to be fair though.

If I don't receive any entries I'll just cancel the contest and try again in a couple of months!

So, tell me, what have you go to lose?!?

Click the flower for full contest details!



No comments:

Post a Comment